First up - drink labels, I found some of these online and printed them out - but most of them I made up using good old MS Word. I tea-died the paper - drying it in a warm oven, then covered the original labels with black crepe paper. I think they turned out well.
All the liquor
Crystal ball - found a light-bulb globe and a tiny glittered tea-light holder at Goodwill. I added a bit of glitter pain to the globe and set it in the holder. The "book of visions" was more tea-dyed paper, burn around the edges (actually - I think that's paper from a shopping bag on the cover, tea-dyed pages inside). The idea was that people would "gaze into the crystal ball" and write predictions in the book. The idea was a bit better than the execution - but a few people did write it in, which was fun.
Part of the problem with these pictures is that with the flash - you miss the effect of the mood lighting, but without the flash - it all looks blurry. Hopefully- you get the general idea. Cobwebs and tattered fabric over pretty much everything.
The white bouquet had creepy crawly bugs in it, but I'm not sure anyone noticed.
I have a handful of old pictures of my family, I printed them out in black and white and they ended up looking really spooky actually - just by being low-res.
These were fun - I made the jack-o-lantern ones last year, and the mummy ones are new. The mummies use tissue paper and cheese-cloth.
On the alter to the right I had 'fortune-candies' - copied a bunch of spooky fortunes and wrapped them around Hersey's minis. It was fun to have people read their fortunes out. But I did too many!! I'll be eating fortune candies for months.
How the crystal ball looked with candles.